Update June 2021
The team at Johnsons Home & Garden appreciates your support and will remain diligent in looking out for the safety of our employees and customers. According to recent statements made by the Center for Disease Control and Governor Inslee on May 13th, 2021, masks are no longer required for FULLY VACCINATED people. Our store will continue to follow state guidelines and comply with standards by our health officials.
What does it mean for someone to be fully vaccinated?
For someone to be fully vaccinated means that person has received all required doses of the vaccine and have waited the required 2 weeks after the final dose. If you see an employee without a mask, they have a copy of their vaccine card on file with Johnsons Home & Garden. If requested by a customer, an employee will gladly put on a mask.
Update February 2021
We at Johnsons Home & Garden are honored to have your continued support during these unprecedented times, which is why the health and safety of our team members and customers remain our sole focus. Many employees have had to adjust their work schedules to keep service levels as high as possible. Some are working overtime so we can stay open and serve our community. As we continue to carefully monitor the evolution of COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities, we wanted to share with you the steps we’ve taken to help minimize the impact on our customers, team members and the community in which we operate. These measures may be adjusted so please check back for any new updates on JohnsonsHG.com
In addition to our normal cleaning and disinfecting protocols, many of our hardworking team members have been tasked with routine disinfecting of all common areas throughout the day in accordance with CDC’s guidelines which are also compliant with the Department of Public Health standards. Some of the precautions our team is making to ensure your visit remains a safe one includes the following:
- Increasing the frequency of disinfecting the high traffic areas of the building as well as highly touched surfaces and door handles throughout the day and night of our operating hours.
- Suspending any further popcorn making. We know we are known for our popcorn, but we felt it was best not to have food out in the open. Coffee is still available.
- Restrooms are thoroughly cleaned several times throughout the day for customer and employee safety.
- Our hours of operation are currently the same as before the pandemic, however, this can change at any time due to staff sheltering in place. Please check our website for updates.
- Continuing to follow the updates and protocols suggested by the CDC, Department of Public Health and other credible agencies to ensure the safety of everyone who enters our store.
- Following all state and local mandates
We advise you to follow all approved safe practices including washing your hands with soap, avoiding touching your face, avoiding physical contact with others and keeping a reasonable distance of 6 feet or more. We are not allowing any employee to work if they don’t feel well and are following CDC’s guidelines as to when they can return back to work. Furthermore, we encourage all of you to stay informed on public announcements relating to the virus. If you are feeling sick, we ask that you please do not shop nor visit public settings for at least 72 hours or until your symptoms subside.
We have implemented a new Curbside Pickup service to allow safe, contactless shopping for all. If you or someone you know is considered high at risk, we encourage them to utilize this new platform. Many of our in-stock items can be found (and purchased) online at Shop.Johnsons.HG.com
We thank you for your understanding, patience and for being part of this resilient Johnsons’ team. Let’s take care of each other, work extra hard to be sympathetic and understanding of others and spread kindness. If you have concerns of questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
We will get through this together, and when we do, we will be a stronger, more tightly knit community than before. Stay safe.
-Brad Johnson, President of Johnsons Home & Garden